Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Forecast

Its that time again... the weekend is finally here and we are ALL happy that we get two days off of work to get some time to ourselves. For those of you who had your days off - I hope you enjoyed them. Lately, my weekends have been packed with fun filled things to do but this particular weekend I think I'll be laying low! I have a few light things to do but nothing major. I will be going bead shopping with one of my best friends and then chilling at home to sip some wine and eat some Empanadas! Afterwards, I'll be curled up on my couch watching the Cleveland vs. Orlando basketball game. Sunday, I'm going to visit my godson in Yonkers! I'm looking forward to a simple weekend but lets see if it stays that way because there never seems to be a dull moment in my life!


!!WEEKEND ALERT!!


New Movie Releases
Drag Me To Hell
UP
http://www.fandango.com/

Lounges
Katwalk NYC
Happy Hour - Mon. -Fri. 4pm - 7pm
http://www.katwalknyc.com/index.html

Moomia NYC
http://www.moomiany.com/

Karaoke
2nd On 2nd
http://www.2ndon2nd.com/


Bowling
Bowlmor Lanes & Strike
http://www.bowlmor.com/

300 New York
http://www.3hundred.com/home.asp?loc=300newyork

Lucky Strike
http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/


Street Festivals
Lexington Avenue Spring Festival
Saturday, May 30th
Lexington Ave from 42nd - 57th Streets

Lexington Avenue - Spring Jubilee
Sunday, May 31st
Lexington Avenue from 23rd - 34th Streets

No comments:

Post a Comment