Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Skinny "Jeans"

Who would have ever thought that a break-up can help you go from a 157lbs to 137lbs (20lbs) in one month? Well, I must say that is the case for me. As many of you know, either from reading my blog or b/c you know me personally and are aware of the situation, my boyfriend and I broke up (now labeled the x). I took it pretty hard considering we were together it felt like forever... and there are a couple of things that could have happened... I could have started eating everything in sight, I could have stopped eating (the option I unwillingly chose), or I could have been just depressed and emotional - among other things that I won't name! But I ended up losing my appetite, my stomach shrunk and VOILA - 20lbs lighter and looking HOTTER!! lol I don't recommend this as a way to lose weight - I'm sure it's dangerous - I mean for some situations you really just can't help it... but if your goal is to lose weight - do it the RIGHT way... eat right, EXERCISE and cut the junk/stress out your life! It works - you just have to give it time and have patience... remember all good things come to those who WAIT!

Check out the before and after below!

Before (July 07)

After (May 09)

1 comment:

  1. The best thing u lost was your frown :)

    ReplyDelete