Friday, June 19, 2009

Weekend Forecast - Operation Focus

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!! Whooo Hooo!!! I had a very short week but I'm super happy the weekend is here! Unfortunately, Mother Nature has decided she doesn't want us to enjoy our Saturday with sunshine so we are expecting a WASHOUT but I'm sure for many of you - that won't stop you from getting out the house and enjoying some much needed time outdoors!!

My weekend will consist of cleaning and working - YES I did say working... I have recently set some goals for myself and this weekend will jumpstart - Operation Focus!! This weekend I plan to focus on organizing my bedroom and giving my apt a good spring cleaning!! Also, I have some much needed jewelry designing/creating I need to get done... so I will be locked in my house - sipping on some Moscato or White Zin, listening to some music and getting to work! I'm sure your asking - "Where is the fun?" but I'm actually looking forward to spending some time at home!!

I wish everyone a safe and joyous weekend... Hopefully Mother Nature decides to be easy on us and we can squeeze in a few hours of dryness! Be blessed and stay safe!!


!!Weekend Alert!!

Movie Releases
The Proposal
Year One
The Taking of Pelham 123
The Hangover


Brooklyn HIP HOP Festival

http://www.brooklynbodega.com/

Museum of Natural History
Extreme Mammals
http://www.amnh.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment