I recently came back from Palm Beach/South Beach, Florida and I must say I had the time of my life!! This was my first trip/vacation with my gals and I must say - ladies we need to have vacay's more often!!Florida was definitely a great experience! God blessed us with wonderful weather the whole weekend and kept us safe! Friday, we did some light shopping at the mall and chillaxed at my friend Tracey's house. We cooked baked ziti and sipped on Relax and Nuvo!! Saturday we drove to South Beach!! Whooo Hooo!!
South Beach was scorching hot but beautiful... people packed the restaurants, hotels and shops all along Ocean Ave!! Restaurant Hostess' bombarded us with flyers for lunch/dinner and drink specials but we ended up spending most of our time at Oceans 10 - on Ocean Ave and 10th Street. That was our chill spot while in Miami - they served good food, great drinks and had a DJ that played some hot music! They had some ghetto ppl on the dance floor but for a free entrance to a "day time club" - it was definitely the spot for us! We stayed at Courtyard Marriot (which I must say is a very nice hotel with a rooftop pool!). After hitting up the beach - we headed back to the hotel to freshen up and grab dinner. After dinner, we opted for another wardrobe change so we could shake our bootays at Dream - a club right next door to our hotel! We had SOOO much fun. I'm not a huge club person but it was nice and definitely a difference experience compared to nightlife here in NYC. The men weren't as rude and the women were a bit more classier - sorry ladies - well besides the not-so-classy-ladies that were in VIP. All I can say is HOT MESS - and NO lets not get it twisted I'm not hating that they were in VIP and I was chilling with the regular folks - anyone can tell you they were a mess... some were nice and others were like WTF!!! lol
Sunday we checked out of our lovely hotel - chilled at our spot for lunch - Ocean's 10 and then Sunday evening headed back to Palm Beach... Monday, Dana kicked our butts by having us jog 1 1/2 miles and then a workout... we got massages at Spa Envy and then had a bbq... To sum it all up, my vacation turned out to be a fun-filled experience... Next up - Virginia and Georgia... can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment