Yes... My Weekend Forecast - is looking like Ms. MJ is going to be in Palm Beach, Florida!!! YIPPIE!!!
One of my very close friends lives in Florida and I'm going to pay her a much needed visit this weekend. On our agenda - lots of sun at the beach, a drive to South Beach, Miami, a comedy show, massages at the Spa, drinks at Wet Willies and lots of fun fun fun!!! I'm so excited considering I've never been to Florida as an adult AND I've never really had a "girls" trip! I promise to bring back tons of reviews and lots of pictures!!! Since I will be on vacation, those of you that actually LOOK FORWARD to reading my blog will be a little sadden by the fact that it won't be updated until next week... but if by chance I can squeeze a few post in before than I will be glad to update you on my trip!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! It should be hot - wonderful for picnics, concerts, rollerblading, lounges, street festivals, etc. Just be sure to smile and be safe with whatever you do!!!
!!Weekend Alert!!
New Movie Releases
The Taking of Pelham 123
The Hangover
Land of the Lost
http://www.fandango.com/
Twilight Tour @ Prospect Park
Thursdays
http://www.prospectpark.org/calendar/event/twilight
Coney Island - Festival by the Sea
http://www.coneyfestivalbythesea.com/about.php
Taste of Harlem Food Tour
116th Street and Lenox Avenue
Manhattan, NY 10026
http://nycgo.com/?event=view.eventdetails&id=143458
South Street Seaport
http://www.southstreetseaport.com/html/events.asp
Puerto Rican Day Parade!!
Hope you enjoy some of my suggestions of things to do this weekend!!!
Party Hard and Drink Safe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment