Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lunch

It's a BEAUTIFUL Tuesday, I think something like 88 degrees maybe higher and I normally don't go out for lunch. (I believe that when I leave from my desk and out this building, I should not be coming back... esp on such a NICE day!! lol) But since its such a beautiful day - I'm tempted to go and explore whats happening in Midtown... I know I could use the breath of fresh air but I get so lazy... So I'm wondering should I torture myself by taking a walk and window shopping - drooling over all of the things I can't buy or should I find a nice place to relax and maybe finish reading my book? Hmmm... decisions, decisions...

Happy Lunching!!

1 comment:

  1. A walk is always a great option and a good stress buster. Just focus on the scenery and people but avoid the stores LOL.

    ReplyDelete