I've decided that I'm going to take my blog to another level... I thought why should I talk about all of this drama and stress? So I came to the conclusion that I would blog about everything... whatever is in my heart I'm going to write about... the drama, the love, my expectations and goals, family and friends and my support, my jewelry line - just my life the way it is! - hence- the new title and soon to be new blog address!! So I hope those of you who read my blog - get to know me and like me... and if not thats ok too!!
So, I'm looking forward to going home to clean and watch my FAVS... Gossip Girl and OTH (One Tree Hill for those who didn't know)... its my Monday ritual... It looks like a glass of wine and my comfy couch will be my guests of honor!! SO, until manana I wish everyone a Happy Monday!!
Mij
No comments:
Post a Comment