Tuesday, October 13, 2009
LIFE...
Life throws us soo many curveballs and it's up to us to decide if we are going to dodge, catch, or hit the ball back!! In my life, I've had to deal with many things and I've come to realize that some people may not have the same support systems as others... some simply rely on self to make self happy... but in the end - the only person that can truly support and make you happy is yourself. If you don't love yourself enough to make yourself happy and to support yourself through the toughest times than how can you possibly expect to trust anyone else to support and love you? When things aren't going as you planned, maybe you need to look for another way to accomplish your goal... who knows you better than you? I've been known to be called selfish, conceited, and spoiled but it's because I demand to do what I need to do to be happy... I admit maybe there are some things I need to change about myself but throughout my years on this earth I've realized that the ONLY physical person I can truly depend on is myself... nobody is going to take care of me how I want to be taken care of if I can't do it on my own FIRST... I look to God for strength and encouragement, love and enlightenment. Other than yourself - He is the only one that can truly make you happy... He will open the doors you need but its up to YOU to walk through the door with confidence, understanding, and knowing... and remember all things aren't necessarily meant for you even if the door is open... maybe you have to go through that one door and have it closed before the next one can open... and so on and so forth... I say trust in yourself and trust in God or whatever Higher Being you look to - for me its GOD... and He has never let me down... It's been a tough two weeks... but I look at myself and I realize I have things I need to accomplish... so on that note... get your "Blueprint" together and make it happen! It's only a matter of time before you've overcome those obstacles and the sun is shining brightly again... if not just know that rain isn't forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment